How It Works
We have a two-part system: Frame and Skin.
- Our Urban Chameleon Frame is over-sized and chrome plated to give a modern look.
- Our Urban Skins (the colors) are adhesive.
- The adhesive Urban Skins go on top of our custom-designed Urban Frame to brighten up your home decor.
- The adhesive Urban Skins are changeable and re-usable as long as the adhesive back is kept clean and dust-free. We provide a backing that you can use to store your Urban Skin.*
This is how it works:
- Use a screwdriver to take off your normal light switch cover.
- Install our custom chrome-plated Urban Frame with provided recessed screws.
- Detach the backing of your Urban Skin and apply it onto your installed Urban Frame. Use guide rings along the perimeter of Urban Frame to align the Urban Skin.
- If Urban Skin is applied in a way that dissatisfies you, take it off using a little indented notch located at one corner of your Urban Skin and re-apply it. You can repeat this process as many as you want, as long as the back of your Urban Skin is safe from dust and/or hair.
*Keep the original backing of Urban Skin and use it to store your used color. As long as it is re-attached onto its original backing, you can use the Skin as long as you want.